Job Title: Team leader
Location: Kent, North Weald
Hours: Shift Work - 37.5 hours per week including paid lunch
Band: Executive Officer
As part of a team, you will work to carry out a range of documentary functions on goods before they are cleared in to and from the United Kingdom. The role is based at one specific location and requests for home and remote working are not applicable. [This site is in a remote location, with limited access to public transport; therefore your own means of transport will be required]. This role involves working on a shift pattern covering 35.7 working hours per week across 24/7. Evening and weekend work is included in the role. There are a variety of shift patterns available.
You will need to be self-motivated, flexible and prepared to work across a range of duties, these could include:
- Acting as the primary point of contact for customers
- Gathering information directly from customers accurately
- Inputting information into systems, ensuring details are entered correctly and promptly
- Resolving issues/queries or escalating to a line manager as necessary
- Line management responsibility In this role, you will be expected to be a highly visible manager, responsible for driving performance, as well as developing and engaging people. You must have excellent communication and relationship building skills, as well as having proficient IT skills.As sites will need to be staffed 24/7 across 3 shifts per day, we will need 5 teams of staff in order to accommodate days off.
- Suggested shift patterns:
- Early 07:00 - 15:30
- Late 15:00 - 23:30
- Night 23:00 - 07:30