Job Title: Team leader
Locations: Manston, CT12 5FF
National: £12.14 per hour up to £15.59 per hour (dependant on shift) + 31 days holiday accrual
Hours: full time, you may be asked to work on a 24/7 shift pattern. You will work 37 hours per week
As part of a team, you will work to carry out a range of documentary functions on goods before they are cleared in to and from the United Kingdom. The role is based at one specific location and requests for home and remote working are not applicable. This role involves working on a shift pattern covering 35.7 working hours per week across 24/7. Evening and weekend work is included in the role. There are a variety of shift patterns available.
You will need to be self-motivated, flexible and prepared to work across a range of duties, these could include:
- Acting as the primary point of contact for customers
- Gathering information directly from customers accurately
- Inputting information into systems, ensuring details are entered correctly and promptly
- Resolving issues/queries or escalating to a line manager as necessary
- Line management responsibility In this role, you will be expected to be a highly visible manager, responsible for driving performance, as well as developing and engaging people. You must have excellent communication and relationship building skills, as well as having proficient IT skills.As sites will need to be staffed 24/7 across 3 shifts per day, we will need 5 teams of staff in order to accommodate days off.
- Suggested shift patterns:
- Early 07:00 - 15:30
- Late 15:00 - 23:30
- Night 23:00 - 07:30