An exiting opportunity as arisen for a TEAM LEADER to work across multi sites in the West Midlands at a well established childrens service that provide and support children that are 16+ in a semi independent capacity.
Our client works with local authorities and provide their young people with floating support, and/or accommodation, for semi-independent young people between the ages of 16 and 25. The young people under their care are responsible for themselves and your role as a TEAM LEADER would be to to support and guide. Providing support that is relevant to their needs such as education, mental health, substance misuse and work experience so that they make achieve their full potential and have a bright future.
You role would consist of;
- Ensure property and paperwork work is prepared for the arrival for new placements
- Ensure the induction period runs as smoothly as possible, meeting of the social worker and house rules
- Work with the rota team to ensure that the best members of on shift to guide the young person through their first 72 hours
- Ensure all paperwork is up to a high standard and and any safeguarding are reported in the correct manner
- To build good relationships with professionals through excellent problem solving, communication and information sharing.
To be successful within this role you must;
- Be a driver
- Have a NVQ level 3
- Have experience working within childrens services or leaving care services
- Working towards your Level 5 in Leadership and Management
If this sounds like the Ideal role for you then click apply today or call Carina in our Birmingham office for more information