Stoke on Trent
BS Social Care are currently recruiting for a Children`s Residential Team Leader for a children`s 4 bed EBD home based in Stoke on trent.
Your role as team leader will be to lead the home in the absence of the Deputy Manager, to ensure that the young people have their needs met, to assist in establishing and maintaining the staff team and guide staff with their training and development within the home.
To be successful in this role you will meet the following essential requirements:
- All staff are required to be drivers with access to their own vehicle for all positions within the company
- You must hold a Level 3 Children and Young People`s Workforce qualification (or equivalent)
- Have experience of working with children in a similar setting.
The salary for this role is £24,266.67 per year which includes sleeps. You will work on a 2 on 4 off shift pattern for 40 hours a week working on a banked hours system (owe a shift every 3 weeks which is used to cover annual leave). Each shift is followed by a sleep as and when required.
For your hard work and commitment, you will be eligible for several benefits when working for this client. These include:
- Pension Auto-enrolment
- `Pay Care Scheme` (this is a company health care benefit).
- `Perk Box`, (this allows the you to get discounts or free offers on hundreds of well-known high street brands).
- Annual Leave Service Award
- Long Service Bonus of £750 given after 5 continuous full-time years of employment
- NVQ Bonus when complete Level 3 (£500 in total) or Level 5 (£750 in total) in instalments, initial after completion and remainder 18 months following
- Refer a friend scheme for both qualified and unqualified
- Free meals on shift
- DBS as well as reimbursement for update service each year
- Company reimbursement for Social Care Wales registration each year
The company is committed to continuing professional development and ensures all employees are given the highest levels of training supporting various qualifications including level 2 team leading awards, level 3 childcare qualifications and level 5 management qualifications for those who really want to progress.
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, please apply online or call Shannen on 07907063941 for more info!