We are working with a fantastic client, who are looking for Team Leader for their nursery in Shirehampton, Bristol working with children from three months, up to the age of 5.
You will be required to plan and lead the daily routine of a room, activities, planning, monitoring and evaluation as well as ensuring that the safeguarding and welfare of the children is paramount in the room at all times.
You will support the care and education of the children in the room within a key person structure, promoting good practice and being a role model for other staff and children and assume responsibility for the daily operation of the nursery in the absence of the Nursery Manager and Deputy Manager.
You will also be responsible for the children's social and educational development. This involves assisting with planning and implementing the curriculum. As well as this you will be responsible for the care of children, including physical care such as feeding, nappy changing, their welfare, health and dietary requirements and safeguarding the children in your care within the nursery.
You will provide learning experiences, environments and opportunities appropriate to the age, stage and needs of individual and groups of children and identify and act upon own responsibilities in relation to health and safety, security, confidentiality or information, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
What we require from you:
- Minimum of 2 years nursery experience
- A recognised Childcare / Early Years qualification at Level 3
- Paediatric First Aid certificate
In return you will receive:
- A competitive salary of £18,861
- Free uniform
- Free lunch (when eaten with the children)
- 33 days holiday per year
- Company closure between 24th December and 1st January (never work a Christmas again!)
- Lots of great training provided by the company including Paediatric First Aid, Behaviour Management, Fire Marshal Training and Makaton.
- Career Progression
- Childcare discount
- Annual Salary Review
- Pension Scheme
- £100 recommend a friend bonus (for qualified staff)
Please apply today!