** Team Leader **
** Bristol **
** £21840 **
We are looking for a Team Leader to join a rewarding Nursery in Bristol. You will be assisting the Nursery Manager with the day to day running of the setting. You must be an effective and confident leader guiding the staff to achieve high levels of care and education to the children and in turn take pride and enjoy watching the progress and development of staff and children alike. The safety and well-being of the children will be at the forefront of all you do, and you must strive to create a nurturing, upbeat and fun environment for all within the rooms. In the Managers absence you will be responsible for the setting.
The staff will look to you for support and you will be a motivated and helpful role model demonstrating good practice in all you do. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Free lunch (when eaten with the children)
- 28 days holiday per year
- Company closure between 24th December and 1st January (never work a Christmas again!)
- Lots of great training provided by the company including Paediatric First Aid, Behaviour Management, Fire Marshal Training and Makaton.
- Career Progression
- £100 recommend a friend bonus for qualified staff
- Childcare discount
- Annual Salary Review
- Pension Scheme
You will need:
- You must have a minimum of a level 3 qualification in childcare relevant to the early years sector with ideally 3 years post qualification experience.
- You must be able to demonstrate good knowledge of OSTED requirements and the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS).
This is an amazing job with plenty of opportunities to progress. So why not click apply, or call Louise on 0117 9486300.