Brook Street is currently supporting a world leader in automotive fleet management whose seeking an experienced Technical customer service executive to join there fast paced, proactive, innovative and creative team. This is a exciting opportunity offering career progression, training and excellent benefits.
You will be an integral part of the team, providing experience, expertise, passion and developing innovative industry leading processes and systems. To support the business to provide both internal and external customers service excellence.
The ideal candidates will have -
- Experience as a Technical Controller or similar role.
- Passionate and innovative - process driven.
- Computer literate - with good working knowledge of core Microsoft applications (Word and Excel).
- Pragmatic decision-maker with a good technical knowledge.
- High customer satisfaction drive, comfortable negotiating and talking to repairing garages and internally to resolve issues to mutual satisfaction.
- Good telephone communicator with both suppliers and customers.
- High achievement & drive with a proven ability to deliver results.
- Team player actively participates in shared objectives and has an enthusiasm and commitment to work towards team goals.
- Flexibility, willing to carry out variety of tasks/ activities requested and is prepared to work additional hours as may be necessary from time to time.
- Fluent in business English language - written and verbal, and the ability to articulate technical information in a non-technical way.
Please apply today if this role sounds of interest - immedaite start and interview, send your cv today.