Start date: 05/07/21
Duration: 3-4 months with possible extension
Salary: £21,000-£24,000 per year
Summary of responsibilities:We are looking for a Temporary Administrator to support our H&S Team. The position is initially for 3-4 months but there's a potential to extend it. Confident in Microsoft Package (especially Excel) is a must.
* Provide a proactive, efficient and effective general administrative support on site including: inputting, data extraction, photocopying, emailing, filing duties as directed
* Assist with producing accurate reports as required by the site team (i.e. monthly stats report, H&S monitoring trends, KPIs reports etc)
* Assist with logging files/information on the project systems as required (Airsweb, Themis etc)
* Coordinate Senior Management Tours as required
* Assist with the organisation of ad-hoc events and welcome visitors on site as necessary
* Maintain and update information and records such as site registers.
* Management of Intelex (H&S recording and reporting system)
* Receiving, capturing, collating and distributing information (i.e. H&S Weekly Information Pack etc)
* Set up and coordinate meetings as required
* Support site team with day to day activities
* Promote and encourage a positive attitude to Health and Safety
* Handle delegated administrative tasks from colleagues in a courteous and efficient way to help the project run smoothly, ensure flexibility to meet project demands
* Attend and participate in team meetings
* Working in various areas of the project to help develop skills, knowledge and experience in all aspects of administration
If this sounds like the role for you please apply below!