My client is a market leading innovation company who are looking for a Test Technician to manufacture and test laser optic components and assemblies to required drawings and specifications to enable on time delivery. This role is for Late Shift.
This role is for Late Shift (Monday - Friday 1515 - 2315)
Safety & Quality
- Ensure all work is conducted in compliance with all Health and Safety policies and procedures
- Ensure all work is conducted in compliance with all Laser Risk Assessments and guidelines
- Work within company procedures for quality (QMS) and maintain high levels of cleanliness, trace ability of parts and documentation
- Support investigations into customer returns and carry out fault diagnosis and repair activity
- Work to all procedures as required in the Cleanroom areas
- Accurate & timely assembly, set-up, calibration and test of laser optics components or fiber assemblies to work instructions, drawings and customer specifications.
- Ensure product cleanliness at all times by observing work area cleanliness and customer requirements
- Packaging of finished products
- Ensure accurate recording of results and completion of certifying and supporting documentation
- Calibration and maintenance of production test equipment
- Flexible response to customer requests & changes to enable On Time Delivery
- Work closely with engineers to support the development of new manufacturing procedures and improve productivity.
Training & Continuous Improvement
- Train other employees when required.
- Undertake training relevant to role (soldering, cleanliness practices etc)
- Contribute to continuous improvement by recommending & implementing preventative & corrective action measures.
- Other duties as required
Who are you:
- Previous manufacturing / test experience and knowledge
- Excellent attention to detail
- Disciplined approach to working (e.g adherence to cleanliness requirements)
- Be diligent and tolerant to repetitive work
- Flexible in terms of changing work procedures, varying tasks and requirements
- Previous experience of hi-tech assembly of very small components
- Previous use of test equipment such as oscilloscopes and power meters
- Good manual dexterity
- Experience working in an ISO Class 6 cleanroom or similar controlled clean environments such as laboratories.
- Core skills for each work area
- Job specific Work Instructions and Test Procedures for each team member
- Manufacturing related quality procedures, inc MRB, SWR, RMA,
- Core IT Skills, Outlook, Filemaker
- Non smoker/vaper
Start Date ASAP, working hours will be Monday - Friday 1515 - 2315
Due to the site rules the successful candidate must be a non-smoker/Vaper
If you are interested in this role, please contact Vanessa at 02380 683 444 or apply now