My client is a market leading innovation company who are looking for a Test Technician to manufacture and test laser optic components or fiber assemblies to required drawings and instructions.
- Accurate & timely assembly, set-up calibration and test of laser optics components or fiber assemblies to work instructions, working in product cells in a batch production system
- Build up assembly levels of product, to customer specification/requirements
- Packaging of finished products
- Complete supporting paperwork
- Calibration and maintenance of production test equipment
- Work closely with engineers and materials control to support the development of new manufacturing procedures and improve productivity
- Train other employees when required.
- Work within company procedures for quality, materials control and maintain high levels of workmanship, cleanliness & organisation.
- Contribute to continuous improvement by recommending & implementing preventative & corrective measures.
- Flexible response to customer requests & changes in delivery times.
- Observe safe methods & working conditions, according to the company health & safety policy.
Who are you:
- Previous manufacturing / test experience and knowledge
- Excellent attention to detail
- Be diligent and tolerant to repetitive work
- Flexible in terms of changing work procedures, varying tasks and completing requested overtime if necessary
- Previous experience of hi-tech assembly of very small components
- Previous use of test equipment such as oscilloscopes and power meters
- Good manual dexterity
- Experience working in an ISO Class 6 clean room
- Core skills for each work area
- Job specific Work Instructions and Test Procedures for each team member
- Manufacturing related quality procedures, inc MRB, SWR, RMA,
- Core IT Skills, Outlook, File maker
- Non smoker/vaper
Start Date ASAP, working hours will be Monday - Friday 0730 - 1530
Due to the site rules the successful candidate must be a non-smoker/Vaper
If you are interested in this role, please contact Vanessa at 02380 683 444 or apply now