Trainee health and social care NVQ assessor levels 2 and 3 - no experience in assessing necessary
Permanent - full time - hybrid
Starting salary £20,000 with increases as you become a qualified assessor
We are working with a large and well-established training and assessing provider who are recruiting for trainee NVQ assessors for health and social care levels 2 and 3. You will be providing meaningful and effective workshop-based learning and support for individuals to achieve their NVQ's and progress in their health and social care career. Experience in assessing is desirable but not essential as full training will be provided.
- Guaranteed career progression as you will be achieving your assessor qualifications while working
- Excellent annual leave package
- Hybrid and flexible working
- Gym membership
- NUS discount
- You will have a minimum level 3 QCF in health and social care
- You will have a minimum 3 years occupational experience in health and social care
- You will be a driver with your own vehicle
- You will have good organisational, IT and communication skills
Begin your assessor career today and click apply!