We have an exciting opportunity to join a well-established training and assessor company as a trainee health and social care assessor. No experience in assessing is required as full training is provided. This is a great opportunity for those working in care and wanting to use their skills and knowledge to venture into something different.
The role involves helping learners achieve their NVQ's in health and social care. You will be providing consistent support and helping your learners achieve their deadlines and progress in their relevant framework. You will assess literacy and numeracy skills and provide advice, support and guidance throughout.
- Home working
- Excellent annual leave package
- Annual salary increases
- Annual team building events
- Four paid volunteering events per year
- Excellent training program
About the you
- You will have a minimum of 2 years occupational experience within health and social care
- You will have a minimum level 3 QCF in health and social care
- You will be a driver with use of your own vehicle
- You will have good literary, numeracy and IT skills
- You will be confident in your organisational skills
If your looking to start a new venture with excellent company benefits while also providing you with a great work-life balance, apply today!