Brook Street are recruiting on behalf of a globally approved manufacturer in Huntingdon.
Are you a dedicated individual searching for a permanent role within the manufacturing industry?
This job can give you the security and experience you need to take the next step in your career.
As a Quality Inspector it would be your duty to:
- Carry out Goods In inspection of parts (validation) to ensure they meet the quality standard
- To be reactive to situations and have the ability to find a resolution in a timely manner.
- Assist in carrying out Health &Safety risk assessments in line with the auditing schedule
What we need from you:
- Good analytic ability
- Provide feedback in a constructive manner
- Attention to detail
Hours are Monday to Friday 6.30am - 2.30pm.
- Yearly Salary review
- Life insurance
- Aviva Pension contribution
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
If this sounds like you please click 'apply' or contact Summer at Brook Street recruitment.