I am seeking a training coordinator to join a recognised charity which supports voluntary action based in Birmingham City Centre.
Initially employed on a three month fixed term contract , you will coordinate their capacity building training for their employees.
Duties will be varied and will include:
* identifying at least 200 employees across Birmingham and Solihull and contacting them with the view to discussing the benefits of the capacity building programme and gaining their commitment to attend the course.
* Coordinate the logistics for the training activity, including booking venues, equipment, refreshments and sending joining instructions to delegates.
* Maintain records and ensure all databases are up to date
* Work closely with the course trainers to coordinate and maximise their time and resources.
* Ensure that the opportunities for future partnership working are maximised.
It is essential that you demonstrate a proven track record in influencing, building and maintaining partnerships across the private, statutory and third sectors. You will be IT literate and have empathy with the values of the voluntary sector.
In return for your extensive skills and experience, you will receive a generous salary of £27000 pro rata, on going training and development and other excellent benefits.
Interested? For immediate consideration and interview shortlisting, please forward your CV or apply online today.