I am currently working with a national provider of mental health and substance misuse. Joining their close knit team, you will be require to manage your own caseload of clients and be responsible for 1:1 interventions, telephone interventions, care planning and coordination and will take a proactive approach to substance misuse recovery. THIS ROLE WILL BE AN OUTREACH ROLE SUPPORTING MEN THAT ARE UNDER THE POLICE AND PROBATION SERVICES.
Initially on a fixed term basis for 12 months, with the opportunity for your contract to be extended, you will join an established provider at one of their services on the Solihull/Birmingham borders and play a key role in recovery.
Responsibilities will include:
- Manage a caseload of clients with substance misuse and housing needs
- Housing reviews and application support
- Low level budgeting support, payment plans setting up utilities.
- Advocacy and mediation.
- Partnership working.
- Motivational work to encourage entry into treatment
- Support with applications including budgeting, benefits and grants
- Independent living skills support and signposting to services
- Care co-ordination
You will have flexibility to work from home and will also spend time in the office and community. Due to the nature of the role, there is a requirement to work the occasional Saturday morning.
Your extensive skills, knowledge and experience will be rewarded with a competitive salary up to £23420, per annum as well as excellent benefits including 32 days annual leave, ongoing training and development and internal progression opportunities.
If this sounds like your next career move then click APPLY today or call Carina in our Birmingham Care Office on 0121 4808217