We are looking for a waking night residential support workers to join a small childrens home. This is a full-time position working 12 hour waking nights on an enrolling rota that gives you the reassurance of having a good work life balance.
About the role
- 10pm - 10am shifts
- Working with a supportive team - sleep in staff on shift with you also
- Career development and opportunity to complete your QCF in health and social care - children and young people
- Working with young people from the ages of 10 - 17
- You will have experience working with children and young people in a residential or classroom environment
- You will hold a QCF level 3 in children and young people (desired but not essential as the role comes with an opportunity to complete this)
- You will have an enthusiasm and passion for wanting to make a positive difference to the lives of the individuals in your care.
Apply today or call Stacey for an informal chat about the role 07483 928 055