Waking Night Support Worker
Residential -Children and Young People
£21,295 - £22,155
£1000 Attendance Bonus
I am working closely with one of the leading companies who specialise in education and care for children and young people with social, emotional, mental health and complex learning needs.
They are looking for YOU to join their team as a full time waking nights member of staff. You will fully support the young people during the night and you will usually be working four nights on and four nights off, however you must be flexible as this is not guaranteed.
* You will have experience in care preferably with the same client group but not essential.
* You will have had a Full Uk licence for the past 12 months.
* You will be caring and compassionate
* Must be prepared to travel between three homes located in Castleford, Bradford and Wakefield.
* Willingness to complete a Level 3 in Residential Childcare within 2 years.
In Return you will receive-
* Competitive Salary
* Contributory pension
* Comprehensive induction and ongoing training
* 35 days holiday (including bank holidays)
* Annum Attendance Incentive Scheme
* Paid DBS
If this sounds like the role for you please apply , you can also text 07878 403785 with your name and role interested in