We`re currently recruiting for Waking Night Support Workers in the East Sussex area the role. This vacancy is supporting individuals at risk of becoming homeless and display various types of anti-social and challenging behaviour.
This vacancy is supporting individuals between the ages of 16-25 at risk of becoming homeless in a hostel environment.
Your responsibilities will include...
- Regular Patrol of the building - interacting with both staff and residents.
- Being a positive role model and promoting independent living with the residents.
- Working as part of a team and dealing with hostile situations which may occur.
The ideal candidate will...
- Have experience working within a mental health sector and substance misuse.
- Be a good listener and clear communication skills when interacting with the residents.
- Be firm but fair - you will be in situations where you will be dealing with challenging behaviour.
- Be able to work waking nights
We can offer you:
Flexible hours including long days and waking nights
opportunities to work in other services
Holiday and pension
To be considered for this role you must have experience working with vulnerable young people. For more information please call Dacha at BS Social Care on 02089181420.