£40,057 - £42,121 (Agenda for change pay Scale Band 7)
- 35 days leave
- 37.5 hours working week
- Continued access to NHS Pension Scheme (subject to eligibility
- Personal Pension Scheme
- Season Ticket loan
- Loan schemes, for bikes, computers, Sat Navs etc
We are working with one of the leading, most trusted and experienced providers of terminal illness care on their search for a Ward Manager for the inpatient ward at their hospice in Hampstead, London
As the Ward Manager your role is to ensure the professionalism and provision of specialist palliative nursing services to patients and their families within the inpatient unit over a 24 hour period.
Your role will encompass the clinical input and into the inpatient unit of the hospice including building relationships with the clinical teams, senior management team, community, education and fund raising teams and of course families and patients themselves.
(Full JD Available)
- You must be:-
- RN or RN Nurse, UK pin no/NMC Registered
- up to date with your knowledge of current palliative care issues
- experienced at F Grade as a minimum plus experience of working within specialist palliative care
In addition to the above if you have oncology experience, have supported the bereaved, working care or cancer care, palliative teams this would also be of interest.