Job title: Well-being Worker, Take Home and Settle
Hours: Monday - Saturday (flexible starts) 35 hours per week
We are recruiting for a 'Wellbeing Worker, Take Home and Settle' within the Preston and Southport areas with access to a car a full driver license and who has the ideal communication skills. In this role you will be identifying patients within the hospital setting who are suitable to be taken home and settled back into their home life.
What we need from you:
- Experience within the care sector
- Ability and willingness to lone work
- Ability and willingness to travel throughout Lancashire
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Knowledge and understanding of safeguarding issues and ability to address them appropriately
- To be approachable and empathetic
- Current, clean Driving Licence
- To be understanding and have a caring and patient nature
- Someone who can share our commitment to providing the highest quality support and can demonstrate the ability to work on their own initiative by thinking on their feet and can use excellent communication skills and possess good investigation skills.
- Pension contribution
- Continual professional development
- Flexible working patterns
- Mileage claim-back at 45 pence per mile
If you are interested in this opportunity and would like more information, please call Cat Rainford on 01771 400110 apply directly.