Works Control Administrator
Salary £19,000 to £21,000 per annum
Full-time, Permanent, office based with opportunities for working-remotely in future
Do you have experience working in fast paced customer-facing environments and want to get involved in interesting and complex customer queries?
Are you career-minded and looking for a role where you can grow with a business who went from 90 to 500 employees in the last couple years?
Do you have great customer service & organisation ability as well as strong computer skills?
If so, my client is recruiting for several Work Control Administrators to join as a vital part of their team.
Our client is growing at a rapid rate, growing from 90 employees to over 500 over the past few years. Due to increased demand, they are growing further and are looking to double in size.
Based in the buoyant telecoms sector our client is able to offer plenty of room for career progression. After investing in technology they have automated some of the day to day basic tasks and are driving to automate more so this role is more interesting than pure admin. As the successful candidate you will dealing with more complex queries and tasks.
The Southampton office is an extremely busy and exciting office, it is the main point of contact for the teams across the country out on-site delivering schemes of work digging holes and laying new Virgin Media cable. The company work on planned and reactive works in this office, so they liaise with the local councils and the client to ensure the works are delivered in a safe and timely manner.
Key responsibilities include:
- Management of all noticing requests receiving and monitoring all jobs through to competition
- Ensuring we achieve all relevant SLA's in line with the delivery and performance
- Daily coordination with the Networks Supervisors
- Deal with day-to-day issues, escalating to Manager as appropriate
- Liaise with local authorities (ensure appropriate notices etc)
- Ensure compliance with Health & Safety and environmental policies
- Receive daily updates from Networks Department on completion or status of work orders
- Supporting Operations with admin duties, filing, photocopying, scanning and creating work packs etc.
The current roles available will work a 5-day working week shift pattern either between 7am and 3pm or 10am and 6pm, Monday to Friday or Tuesday to Saturday. This will be discussed further at interview stage.
We are looking for:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Data entry/good keyboard skills
- Be flexible, adaptable and a natural team player
- Have call centre or telephone experience and be comfortable handling a variety of calls
- Good at planning and well-organised
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to stay calm under pressure
- Good problem solver and able to work on own initiative
What's in it for you?
Basic salary is between £19k and £21k per annum and in addition to joining an innovative, well-established and growing company, you will receive:
- 4% matched Pension scheme.
- 2x Salary Life Assurance
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Health Cash Plan
- Discount Portal
- Free Parking and newly refurbished offices
- Full Company induction + Ongoing training & development
If you like the look of this Works Control Administrator opportunity and have the necessary skills and experience, please apply today by clicking apply.
We are looking to interview and hire suitable candidates over the next week and look forward to receiving your application.