FT 37 hours
East Kilbride ( HYBRID)
Brook Street are working with their esteemed public sector client to place an accounts administrators on a temporary basis. This role requires a resilient individual with the ability manage a diverse workload, delivering a quality service.
You will be providing a broad range of accounts administration duties across their Treasury and Banking, and Accounts Payable department. Have you worked or have worked in an accounts or banking enviroment with the last yr .
At present this role is WFH, with a view of being in the office 2 days a week in the coming months.
- Follow up and resolve specific enquiries in relation to aged invoices and accounting enquiries.
- Matching, coding and posting of invoices
- Matching invoices to purchase orders and gaining internal authorisation
- Data input, coding and workflow of non-purchase orders
- UK and Overseas Bank reconciliations, receipts, pay-runs, journals, initiating payments through external Banking platforms, supplier portal, purchasing card and expenses system support.
- Provide cover and support for help desk
- Answer phones as required
- Record data on data management system
- Any other duties as required
- Ability to learn processes, transactions and systems quickly
- Ability to work to challenging deadlines with pace and accuracy
- Applications should demonstrate sufficient experience of working in either an accounts, administrative or finance based environment
- Working within an Accounts Payable or Banking environment within the last yr .
- Strong communication skills, in both oral and written forms.
- Ability to understand the perspective of and interact with diverse people.
- Ability to work under own initiative and without close supervision to successfully deliver results.
- Experience of Agresso or similar ERP system is desirable for roles in Finance teams.
- Accounting qualification.
- A working knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel.
To progress in this role you will have to pass SC clearance and 3 years of work referencing.