I have an opportunity for an Administrator role based in High Wycombe Courts.
37 Hours per week at £10.86ph
The Temporary Worker will provide routine administrative support tasks according to well-established procedures. Examples of work performed will include but not be restricted to:
- Provide and coordinate administrative and secretarial services
- Sorting and distributing mail
- Photocopying, filing, posting or proof-reading data
- Checking and preparing papers and files
- Creating and updating records on in-house computer system - data inputting
- Post holder will be required to work in a flexible way and undertake any other general office admin duties reasonably requested by line Management
- Answering telephone calls and relaying messages
- Supporting the team with the management of admin duties
- Gathering information and undertaking enquires as and when is necessary for the head of department, teams and the department.
If this sounds like the role for you please apply online or email