Brook Street are proud to be able to advertise a temporary but business critical role at the Department for Transport based in Aldershot.
The Temporary Worker will provide administrative support. You will follow set procedures and will exercise some independent judgement in carrying out instructions, under general supervision. Examples of work performed will include but not be restricted to:
- Collating and analysing fairly complex information or data, submitting results in a written report
- Overseeing administrative procedures and processes
- Acting as a administrative liaison with internal and / or external sources
- Preparing routine correspondence
Experience and skills required:
- Excellent data entry skills and attention to detail.
- Effective written and communication skills.
- Work as part of a team and support colleagues.
- Be able to deliver quality work to required deadlines.
- Be flexible, enthusiastic and willing to take on ad-hoc work as required.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft packages particularly Outlook, Word and Excel.
£8.72 - £8.87 per hour, Monday to Friday - 37 hours per week
Location: Department for Transport, Farnborough House, Aldershot, GU11 2HH
Please note: Only successful applicants will be contacted.