We are looking for 6 administrators to join our client APHA
If you have a strong admin background and willing to participate in shift work then this may be the opportunity for you
Graduates are also encourage to apply
APHA (Animal and Plant Health Agency) - Admin Officer
Location: York - Home working due to COVID-19
Hours: SHIFTS - (7days) - 4 days on and 4 days off, 11 hours per shift.
Temporary Contract - ending around 31st December 2021 but will most likely be extended
The successful candidate will provide administrative support to a busy team. Main purpose of this role is to work within the Export Phyto Team. The role will require great attention to detail due to large amount of data entry.
The successful candidate will need to have:
- Able to resolve problems quickly and efficiently.
- Be Decisive.
- Comfortable looking for information where unsure on how to proceed.
- Be willing to work as part of a shift pattern 4 days on 4 days off between the hours of 8am-7pm across 7 days (including weekends and bank holidays)
- Administrative experience with a good knowledge of and experience in using Microsoft Office
- Good communication skills, both oral and written
Full training and equipment will be provided
Please apply below if this sounds like the ideal role for you