A full-time temporary role has become available within the ST Helens area, within a government department.
hours: 37 per week, Monday to Friday, office hours.
Pay starting £ 9.06 per hour
The Temporary Worker will provide administrative support. He or she will follow set procedures and will exercise some independent judgement in carrying out instructions, under general supervision. Examples of work performed will include but not be restricted to:
- Collating and analysing fairly complex information or data, submitting results in a written report
- Overseeing administrative procedures and processes
- Assisting with budget preparation and control, if required
- Acting as a administrative liaison with internal and / or external sources
- Preparing routine correspondence
- Good use of Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Five GCSEs at Grade C or above or equivalent (including English Language or equivalent)
- Good communication skills, both oral and written
Please apply online