We have an exciting new job opportunity for an Admin Officer to join one of our Government clients in Westminster, London. This is a full-time temporary role for an ongoing 3 months with a view to extend the contract further. The responsibilities of the role will include:
- Assisting government users, supporting listing and rota management, checking files
- Will be required to speak in public and speak to high senior officers.
- Ensuring papers and materials are available and up to date for the government officers and workplace
- Drafting standard letters and correspondence, reports, submissions etc, according to guidelines and instructions.
- List caller - Booking, preparing, and organising meeting rooms, supporting training courses and other group activities
- Deal with customer enquiries in the public area's
Skills and Experience required
- Delivering at pace
- Being flexible with work hours is a must
- Strong communication skills both verbally and written is essential
- Use and work on your own initiative
- Need to have good IT skills including proficiency using Microsoft Office Word, Excel, Teams etc. especially Excel
- Quick Learner
- Comfortable and confident speaking in public
Salary: £12.29 with benefits of pension scheme and holiday.
The hours are working 9-5 Monday - Friday - hours may differ so need to be flexible.
If you have excellent organisational skills, data entry skills and an administrative background then do not delay and apply today!