An exciting opportunity has risen to work for the NHS for our client based in Cambridge. They're seeking an experienced Admin Assistant on a fixed term contract for 3 months with the likelihood of extending.
You'll be working as part of a friendly and supportive team who have a good sense of humour.
Desired start date: ASAP
Hours: 37.5 per week (Mon-Fri - 8:30/9am-4:30/5pm)
Pay Rate: £11.76 ph
- As an Admin Assistant, you'll need to:
- use a word processing package such as Microsoft Word
- organise and store paperwork, documents and computer-based information
- keep diaries and arrange appointments
- schedule meetings
- liaise with staff in other departments and with external contacts
- organising meetings
- taking minutes
- updating action logs and ensuring actions are completed.
- updating spreadsheets
- managing the generic inbox.
Your duties may also include:
- Where necessary book travel and accommodation using existing booking systems
- Participate in relevant internal and external meetings including booking venues, preparing relevant documentation, taking accurate minutes and distribution of outcomes/actions
If you are interested, please APPLY NOW or give Abbie a call on 07483936584 to go through the role in more detail