Administration Assistant - Health Education England
Brook street are looking for an administration Assistant to join our client, Health Education England. This is a Temporary position for 3 months.
Hours- Monday - Friday (8:30/9:00am to 4:30/5:00pm)
Location- Remote Working
Duties will include:
- Help organising meetings.
- Taking minutes when needed,
- Updating action logs and ensuring actions are completed.
- Sending information to team members and internal/external stakeholders.
- Updating spreadsheets and extracting information to be communicated internally or externally.
- Supporting creating JISC surveys, survey distribution and analysis.
- Helping with data cleansing of trainees recruited for the foundation year trainee
- Helping with the management of the Pharmacy generic inbox.
- Helping with administrative tasks involved in staff recruitment.
- Other ad-hoc administrative tasks as whenever needed.
Skills and Experience required:
- Strong experience using Microsoft packages (Outlook, Excel, Word)
- Strong experience in administration
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- Flexible, able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Team player but also being able to work independently
- Familiar communicating with senior management
If this sounds like the role for you, Apply now!