I am working closely with a recognised provider of supported living care and support in their search for an AREA MANAGER to oversee their specialist services (mental health and complex behaviours).
This role will initially focus on the Derbyshire region, but due to continued development, the localities covered will include Warwickshire and Chesterfield.
You will become a key member of the senior management team within an established organisation who are focused on delivering exceptional, person centred care and support services for adults with learning disabilities, autism, mental health and associated complex needs.
Employed on a full time basis, you will be responsible for overseeing multiple settings in the Derbyshire region initially, with scope to oversee Warwickshire and Chesterfield over a period of time. You will also be required to spend time at the company`s central head office.
Your role will be varied and will include:
* The management of a diverse team, including staff supervisions, training and continuous development
* Ensuring all services are compliant with CQC and company requirements. This will include taking the lead on internal and external inspections and audits
* Overseeing the needs of the people you support, ensuring their support package reflects their individual needs and is person centred
* Management of all operational responsibilities including HR, finances and KPIs
* Working collaboratively with external agencies to develop the business and secure new support packages
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced manager, with proven experience supporting adults with complex behavioural needs, strong organisational skills and excellent leadership abilities.
To be considered for this role, you MUST:
* Have management experience within the field of supported living, learning disabilities, autism, mental health and complex needs. Knowledge and experience of positive behaviour support is essential.
* Possess a relevant care management qualification
* Hold a full UK driving licence and be flexible to cover multiple sites in the Derbyshire region
In return, you will be rewarded with a generous salary up to £36000 D.O.E and car allowance. Other benefits include a generous annual leave allowance, continued training and development, with access to internal and external qualifications and the opportunity to receive reward and recognition for your outstanding performance.
So, if this is the challenge you are looking for and would like to be considered, please forward your CV via email or apply online today.