I am recruiting an exceptional ASSISTANT MANAGER to work with the registered manager of a small, homely and GOOD rated residential setting for learning disabilities, complex needs and behaviours. You new service will be based in Stoke-On-Trent.
You will become a key member of a reputable, well respected provider who specialises in both housing and care.
Employed on a full-time basis, you will be responsible for all elements of:
* Care and support planning
* Delivering, supervising, and facilitating the delivery of care packages
* Administering medications
* Community and activity planning/involvement
* Liaising with external agencies and families
* Managing the service in the absence of the manager
* Auditing, recruitment, and report writing
* Sharing the on-call rota
This is the perfect opportunity for someone who is seeking to step up from a senior role and who has demonstrable experience in either extra care or residential care settings for older adults.
The level 5 in health and social care/leadership and management or equivalent and flexibility to share the on call rota is essential.
Due to the locality, a full UK driving licence and access to your own vehicle is required.
If successful, you will receive a salary circa £24000, enhanced annual leave allowance and an excellent training package. You will also have access to a range of health and wellbeing benefits.
For immediate consideration, please apply online line today or call our Birmingham office and ask for LYNSEY for more information.