Role: Assistant Service Manager
Salary: £22 - £24k per annum
BS Social Care are recruiting for an Assistant Service Manager (ASM) for our client who is a specialist community-based service for vulnerable people with severe complex needs in Leeds.
You will be directly reporting and supporting the Service Manager, deputising on behalf of the SM when absent or unavailable to ensure basic management of the service is always maintained.
This is a temp to perm opportunity, after 16 weeks a permanent position is available for you. There will be a mixture of shifts available including sleeping-in support shifts as the service provides 24-hour care (which includes personal care and manual handling) so flexibility is key.
To meet the requirements for this role, you must be able to provide evidence of the following:
- A minimum of 6 months experience providing person-led support for adults with learning disabilities.
- DBS on the update service.
- Ability to provide a 2 year's worth of references and correct right to work documents and proof of ID.
- Basic computer, good verbal, written, numerical and communication skills.
- Relevant social care training such as MAPA, Manual Handling (desirable) or ability to complete our online care academy training in a timely manner.
- Full UK driving license (desirable)
Further information will be provided after an initial telephone consultation, please submit your CV and a consultant will contact you should your CV meet the requirements.