I am seeking a bookkeeper to join an outstanding social care provider on a part time basis (20-25 hours - weekdays only).
You will have relevant experience withing a bookkeeping capacity and will be employed to oversee the day to day accounting and finance requirements. You will work closely with the office team and report directly to the company director.
Other duties will include:
* Balancing and maintaining ledgers
* Payroll management including holiday allocation, time in lieu management, wage increases
* Management of profit and loss tracking, internal auditing of costs and savings
* Working closely with the local council to secure funding and grants
* Setting up and managing direct debits
* Developing monthly statements, outlining cash flow, profit and loss statements and balance sheets
* Use of specific care related IT programmes effectively, as well as all MS Office programmes
I am seeking applications from dynamic, results orientated professionals who have excellent attention to detail and can work effectively in a team.
To be considered for this exciting role, you must meet the following criteria:
* Have a relevant accounting qualification or equivalent
* Possess strong knowledge of accounting principles
* Be experienced with data entry and record keeping
* Be competent in tasks related to payroll such as writing cheques and submitting payroll taxes
In return, you will receive a competitive hourly rate, the flexibility of working part time hours and the opportunity to work for a forward thinking provider.
For immediate consideration and interview, please apply online today or forward your CV via email.