A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Healthcare Recruitment Manager in Chester. You will be joining an award-winning organisation with an outstanding reputation. The role comes with great benefits including a competitive basic salary, car allowance, commission and staff events.
This organisation specialises in Healthcare Recruitment and primarily nurses and your role will be to manage a team of 4 recruitment consultants on the temporaries desk. We are looking for someone outgoing, sociable and with great leadership qualities to drive the team forward in their success.
As an incoming Branch Manager you will be responsible for leading the sales team, growing and developing the business, ensuring that financial and sales targets are met and hitting those very important KPIs. You will also be involved in visiting clients to grow business and maintain relationships
To be considered for this role you will need to be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Experience of working within the healthcare environment essential
- Proven strong leadership and management qualities
- Key account management within the Healthcare sector
- Quality assurance management in line with NHS and CQC regulations
- Day to day management of staff teams
- Passion for delivering high levels of customer service
- Proven recruitment experience
- Excellent planning & organisation skills
- Ability to generate and build strong relationships
- Strategic business development skills
You will also need to be a driver with your own car.
The pay for this role is £30000-£35000 per annum with commission OTE - Circa £45,000 - £50,000. You will work Monday to Friday 9-5 or 8-4 depending on commitments and branch requirements
Please apply online if you would like to be considered for this exciting role or call Rachel on 01512426100 for more information.