Are you a care assistant looking for a new role?
I am currently working closely with a well established client who are looking for experienced loyal care assistants to join their team. We have shifts available for Extra Care services across Manchester.
Working within older people's services is a rewarding but challenging role which requires you to have patience, a caring nature and be someone who can on occasion deal with challenging behaviour.
As the ideal candidate you will have training in Medication, Personal Care and the use of hoists due to the nature of the role, these are essential requirements and we will not accept applications without these. Your job role will be general care - washing, dressing and helping service users with basic day-to-day needs, there will be elements of Personal Care involved so you must be comfortable with this.
In order to be considered for any of our roles, you must meet the following requirements:
- A minimum of 12 months paid experience or 6 months experience with a relevant qualification
- Ability to provide 2 employment references, 1 of which must be your current or most recent employer
- An enhanced DBS for Adults and Children on the update service. If you do not currently have this you will be required to obtain a new one at a cost of £50 through Brook Street Disclosures
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Proof of ID (Including one photographic)
- Proof of address
Due to the nature of these shifts we require you have the ability to work a minimum of 1 shift per week as our clients are looking for candidates who are flexible and available on a weekly basis. clients provide us with ongoing bookings of 2-6 months with regular shift patterns.