Are you looking for flexible, part-time work to fit in with your schedule?
Wishing to earn some extra cash?
BS Social Care are looking for Care Assistants in Leeds and the surrounding areas.
The Nursing Homes will specialise in Alzheimer's, Bi-Polar disorder, Cancer, Epilepsy, Parkinson's, Schizophrenia and Strokes for the elderly but may also be registered for people with Physical disabilities, dementia, mental health, old age, sensory impairment and young adults.
The homes offer Pallitive, Day , Respite and Convalescent care and promotes the principles of care including independency, privacy and dignity.
As the ideal candidate you will have training in Medication, Personal Care and the use of hoists due to the nature of the role, these are essential requirements and we will not accept applications without these. Your job role will be general care - washing, dressing and helping service users with basic day-to-day needs, there will be elements of Personal Care involved so you must be comfortable with this.
In order to be considered for any of our roles, you must meet the following requirements:
- A minimum of 12 months paid experience or 6 months experience with a relevant qualification
- Ability to provide 2 employment references, 1 of which must be your current or most recent employer
- An enhanced DBS for Adults and Children on the update service. If you do not currently have this you will be required to obtain a new one at a cost of £50 through Brook Street Disclosures
- Full UK Driving License
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Proof of ID (Including one photographic)
- Proof of address
Due to the nature of these shifts we require you have the ability to work a minimum of 1 shift per week as our clients are looking for candidates who are flexible and available on a weekly basis; some clients provide us with ongoing bookings of 2-6 months with regular shift patterns.
What we can offer:
- Weekly pay between £8.25 - £10.75 per hour
- Holiday Pay
- Shift Flexibility
- Free online training provided which covers all sections within the nationally recognised Care Certificate
- Pension Scheme
- Temp of the Month
- Refer a friend scheme
If you are interested in this role, please apply by submitting your CV or alternatively call Maria Lawther on 01274393050. Interviews will be held in our Bradford City Centre office and will be communicated after a successful telephone screening.
Please note: This advertisement is for temporary ad-hoc roles only. Please only apply if you are interested and have the relevant experience.
At BS Social Care we do offer a range of different temporary opportunities, if you wish for further information on different areas in care, feel free to call me for a chat.