Job title: Mental Health/LD Care Assistant/Support Worker
Location: Weston Super Mare
Pay rate: £10
Contract Type: Temporary
Do you enjoy work that helps others and is rewarding? Then look no further!
We are looking for support workers in the Bristol area to support clients who have mild or complex mental health needs. If you have experience supporting adults with diagnosed mental health needs we want to hear from you today!
You will be working for a company that provides specialist support with the intention of enabling independence. You will be supporting residents with tasks such as cleaning, laundry and cooking; also helping them to engage in activities in a relaxed atmosphere.
What we'll need from you:
- A minimum of one years experience in working within the care sector
- A DBS registered for the Update Service would be a great advantage
- Driver preferred but not essential
- Competitive pay rate
- On going training and development
- Flexible hours to suit your lifestyle
- Up to full time hours
- Ongoing support from trained recruitment consultants
This role is also suitable for those looking for additional income, have just started University or want a full time hours without a full time contract, agency work could be just for you!
If you think this role would be perfect for you why wait get in touch today for an immediate start. Please contact Joe on 0117 9486300 for an informal chat alternatively, please send your CV