Care Home Manager
Weston Super Mare
£40,000 - £50,000
We are working in partnership with a wonderful client based in Weston Super Mare who are now looking for a Home Manager for their Nursing Home. As the home has a great nursing team the role is open to both clinical managers and non-clinical managers.
It is a Grade II listed building, that boasts character with a warm and friendly atmosphere. The home provides care for up to 25 residents with experienced long standing support staff and strong nursing team.
The ideal candidate would have experience within a similar setting and have management experience as a Deputy or above. Being able to lead a team and having the ability to manage the home in it's entirety is essential. Holding a Level 5 (or equivalent) and having excellent knowledge surrounding CQC, as the home has maintained a 'Good' report for a number of years.
Duties to include (but not limited to)
- To develop and implement quality assurances, review of quality care, service user guide, service user plans including the improvement of facilities and services.
- To monitor clinical practice within the Home, and ensure Residents receive the highest standards of nursing and personal care.
- Monitoring the assessment of the individual needs of Residents, including care plans, care records, risk assessments and all other necessary records.
- Ensuring that the emotional, spiritual, physical, medical and material needs of the Service users are recognised, assessed and met
- Encourage a homely atmosphere and dignified environment to the Service Users.
- Review the policies and procedures on an on going basis in order to satisfy operational requirements and advise the Company for updating the policies and procedures.
- Ensure that the home complies with the Care Standards Act and Care Home Regulations and other legal requirements.
- To be responsible for the maintenance, safety and security of buildings, ensuring that repairs are affected, insurances maintained and legislation incorporated into operating procedures
- To prepare, monitor and control operating budgets for the service, ensuring spending is contained within agreed limits and provide reports as required.
Please apply today to be considered for the role!