£25,000 - £28,000
We are working with a valued client who are currently recruiting for a Service Manager in the Swindon area.
The role will oversee 5 supported living services within the area. They provide support to adults with Learning Disabilities, Autism and Mental Health.
The duties of the role include, but not limited to:
- Ensuring that the actions of all staff directly supporting people using the service support their care, protection and well-being, and in compliance with external regulations and standards.
- Providing supervision and support to Team Leaders through effective recruitment and selection, coaching and Performance Management as well as Support to manage their team of Support Workers.
- Monitor and report on compliance with health, safety and security regulations and requirements.
- Monitor and promote the individual's rights to expect and receive respect for their diversity, differences and preferences.
- Ensure that all services delivered are compliant with the required external regulatory standards and audit services regularly and report accordingly.
- Take a lead role in developing and delivering an appropriate induction programme for new staff and motivate the staff team to drive and improve service delivery.
- Participate in rotational on-call system as assigned and Deputise in the absence of the Area Manager.
Skills and experience required for the role:
- NVQ Level 5 or NVQ 4 working towards level 5
- Supervisory or management experience
- Excellent communications skills
- Ability to motivate a team
If you are looking for a the next step in your career, or are looking for a new and exciting role with a wonderful company, please apply today!