We have an exciting new job opportunity for a Case Administrator to join one of our Government clients in Islington, North London. This is a full-time temporary role for an ongoing 3 months with a view to extend the contract further. The responsibilities of the role will include:
- Updating information on case management system, book legal visits and video calls
- Respond to enquiries from service users and other agencies
- Assisting with various admin tasks, answering telephone calls, completing forms, drafting letters
- Requesting information from 3rd parties
- Report faulty equipment
- Prepare, maintain, and collate case and other records, files
- Attend monthly meetings and take notes
- Good excel skills
- Good accurate recording and record keeping e.g., Delius
- Good organisation skills
- Ability to communicate efficiently via phone, email etc and to remote workforce
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Good customer service
Salary: £11.57 with benefits of pension scheme and holiday.
If you have excellent organisational skills, data entry skills and an administrative background then do not delay and apply today!