Up to £10.50 PH
- Are you looking for a position that works around you?
- Do you currently work in care or left recently?
- Do you want to make a difference in lives of vulnerable adults?
If you have said YES to any of the above, then APPLY NOW!
Hours are available from Monday - Sunday and are flexible to fit around your other commitments such as another job or education. We work based on your availability and your interests.
Your role as a support worker would be working with children and young people and meet their physical, emotional, intellectual, social, and cultural needs within the service. Within your role, you will help children within the homes through aiding the services with routines and boundaries through the individuals personal plan to provide them with positive experiences and memories.
Successful candidates will have great communication, organisational and interpersonal skills as well as initiative to help the amazing teams of staff in the various services we support.
If that sounds like you, apply today!
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Ability to work within a team.
- Ability to monitor and ensure the safety and security of the residents.
- An understanding of challenging behaviour is preferred.
- Must have an approachable, proactive and friendly attitude towards work.
- At least 6 months experience working in Care
- A DBS registered on the Update Service would be a great advantage.
In return for your hard work you will receive:
- Enhanced pay on bank holidays
- Flexible days and hours
- Weekly pay
- Competitive rates of pay
- Holiday and pension entitlement
This really is a fantastic opportunity to make a difference and support those who need it! However, if this opportunity isn't for you, please contact us to discuss further opportunities with BS Social Care that may be of interest to you.
If you are interested, don't hesitate to APPLY OR CALL BS Social Care Branch and ask to speak to Bethan on 02920 224755 for an informal chat.
We hope to hear from you soon!