Children's Support Worker (days and nights available)
Up to £10.50 (additional holiday pay and pension contribution)
Here at BS Social Care, we're looking for reliable support workers to join our agency due to an increase in working with local services. With over 25 years' experience, we have become one of the UK's most trusted names in social care recruitment. We have built solid partnerships through our commitment to provide the best service to people caring for the most vulnerable people in society.
BS Social Care are working with a lovely organisation who have childrens' residential houses based in Porthcawl and Bridgend. Your role here would aid in delivering support to children and young people within the home(s) through meeting their personal needs and their personal plans. Ideally you will have experience of working with children, however transferable skills within social care would be accepted. For this role, you must have great interpersonal skills, accountability, be honest, reliable and be able to work as part of a team.
Both day and night shifts are available within these services offering ad hoc, part-time and full-time work.
Being a driver and an enhanced DBS on the update service would be an advantage but is not essential. To join us and work within these lovely homes or for more information, please call Laura on 02920 224755 or apply today with your CV.
Benefits of working with us:
- Weekly pay
- Paid PAYE (We do not use umbrella companies - meaning you accrue holiday pay and no hidden fees)
- 24/7 contact with BS Social Care
- Pension scheme entitlement
- Double pay on Bank Holidays
- Separate holiday pay
- Flexible hours/days to fit around your commitments
- Working with dedicated consultants
- Temp to Perm and contract opportunities
- Contract Opportunities
- Access to specialist support through our Mental Health Advisors
- Training and refresher courses coming soon!
To work with us, you will need:
- 6 months paid, hands-on experience or recently undertaken training
- To be approachable, friendly, proactive and engage with the services users
- Great communication, organisational and interpersonal skills
- Desirable: DBS on the update service
Apply today with your CV or call Laura on 02920 224755
If you think this role would be great for you, get in touch for an immediate start and if you have any questions, please feel free to get in touch for a friendly, informal chat!