Job Role: Clerical Officer
Hours: 36 hours per week
Main Purpose of the Job:
To carry out the general routine duties and procedures required to provide clerical and administrative support within a section of the headquarters and related departments of the Belfast Education and Library Board.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
To carry out, as directed, routine clerical and administrative tasks, including computer and basic customer service.
General Clerical and Administrative Service -
- Maintaining files and filing systems
- Processing mail
- Maintaining records associated with office stationery and equipment stores
- Operating IT and other office equipment
- Booking facilities
- Keeping diaries
- Arranging meetings, preparing meeting rooms and providing hospitality
- Collecting and processing information/data
- Making calculations
- Writing and processing orders
- Preparing and dispatching accounts
- Compiling statistics
- Handling petty cash
- Making bank lodgements
- Operating a till
Customer Service -
- Reception duties
- Telephone duties
- Counter duties
If you are interested please feel free to call Aalia on 01895 204509 or email on .
I look forward to hearing from you!