Clinical Unit Manager
£40,056 - £45,858
- Free DBS
- Flexible pay.
- A fantastic working environment.
- Competitive salary.
- Life Assurance.
- Paid Maternity Leave.
- Robust training programme and ongoing career development
- Market leading benefits platform including store and restaurant discounts and much more!
We are working with a leading care provider on their search for a Unit Manager, who is a qualified nurse, within their residential nursing home in Manchester
Responsibilities will include:
- leading, directing and supporting team of Nursing and Care staff to ensure residents receive person centred care.
- Rota and planning to ensure good mix of skills and competencies for shift patterns
- working with and developing staff, ensuring there is a specific development plan for each member of your team.
- staff supervisions.
- Build strong relationships with local regulator/providers and Social Services
- Comply to all CQC legislation.
- Manage and monitor medication process to ensure 100% compliance.
- Complete all relevant audits to ensure compliance both internally and externally.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Will be experienced in leading a team.
- will be a registered Nurse, NMC UK Pin No
- will have a good understanding of UK legislation and CQC and other regulatory bodies (DoLs/MCA)
- will have previous experience of a similar role within a nursing home, such as a Unit, Deputy, Senior role.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Nursing qualified individual who is able to lead and direct a busy clinical team.