Community Support Worker
£10.00 per hour
Permanent - Full Time
We are working in partnership with a Swansea based company who now have a new Domiciliary operation.
We are looking for dedicated caring individuals to join their friendly, motivated team providing home care support to older adults living in their own homes in the Swansea area.
Providing care with sensitivity, compassion, dignity, and respect is a priority.
- To provide person centred care in individuals own homes
- To sensitively support individuals with personal care tasks
- To prepare meals for individuals
- To administer medication
What we are looking for:
- QCF level 2 or 3 in Health & Social Care
- Must be 18 years plus
- Have a Full Driving Licence
They are committed to ensuring they are providing the best possible benefits to the staff which includes:
- Development: A comprehensive Learning & Development Programme, as well as the chance to obtain key qualifications to ensure you are continually developing and growing.
- Social Care Registration: Cost covered by the company
- Uniform/PPE: All uniform and PPE provided
- Referral scheme: Do you know someone who would be a great asset to the team? They have a competitive Refer a Friend scheme and would love to meet the people you think could join.
- Rewards: They let the team know how important they are to them with regular reward incentives, as well as offering everyone access to their HR platform PerkBox which offers hundreds of perks, including free coffees and cinema tickets, plus discounts from some of the biggest brands around.
Please apply today if you would like to be part of a wonderful team!