Customer Service Support Technician - Temp to Perm
A rapidly expanding SME company that specialises in the supply of high speed, reliable internet systems to holiday and leisure parks throughout the UK.
I am recruiting for a Customer Service & Support Technician to join an existing team based in the Harrogate town centre offices.
Candidates will deal with incoming phone enquiries from our customers wishing to take advantage of the Company's services. You should have good communication skills with a natural flair for customer service and enjoy helping users with technical issues. Additional responsibilities will include responding to customer on-line issues and correspondence, the monitoring of the Company's systems and addressing automated on-line alerts, plus maintenance of our company CRM System and dealing with third-party service providers.
You should possess first-rate communication skills, have previous call centre experience and have some technical background in IT systems and support.
An exciting opportunity to join a small team delivering 1st line customer support to existing extensive customer base.
- First line of contact for new and existing customer
- Logging of new faults with our customer's service
- Inputting and processing new customer orders and sales
- General upkeep of the company CRM system (both client and customer information)
- Working with the engineers to manage new installs and site visits to fix faults
- Establish customer feedback from existing customers to better improve our service
- Reporting new faults and site outages to management and technical team
- Some system diagnostics of faults
What LPIS Offer:
- 5% Employer Pension Contribution
- 28 days holiday (inc bank holidays) pro rata
Job Type: Temp - Perm - Full-Time 37.5hrs per week Monday- Saturday (one day off in the week TBA)
Work location: Harrogate