My Woking based Client is looking for a motivated, well-mannered and professional individual with the ability to join a small and extremely busy sales team within an ever expanding industry leader.
Successful candidate must be able to work under pressure to service a large and growing customer base. A good telephone manner and organisational skills are a top priority. The role includes face to face interaction and the candidate must be smartly presented and professional.
- £22k starting wage. Small commission plan when working in the showroom.
- 12 week probationary period with £1k increase in salary once passed. Salary reviewed annually at our discretion.
- 8:00am - 5:30pm Monday - Thursday. Friday off.
- 10am - 4:00pm Saturday.
- Basic computer literacy required, Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook used daily within role.
- Dual role Mon-Thurs working in the sales office taking inbound calls or emails to process orders and deal with customer enquiries.
- Saturday working exclusively in the design centre discussing our products to architects, designers and members of the public.
- People skills are very important.
- Company pension scheme.
- Smart casual office dress
My Woking based client is an independent family run business with big plans for expansion. Now is the perfect time for an individual with the right attitude to join us as there will be opportunity to earn a good wage and forge a successful career. '
If this sounds of interest please apply today - immediate interviews and start!