I have an exciting opportunity for an experience Dental Practice manager to join a well established private practise based on the outskirts of East Horsely.
The ideal candidate will be -
* Motivated, organised, reliable and have a strong sense of commitment
* An effective leader & team player who has a can do and lead by example attitude.
* Who can drive the team, with strong relationship building skills with staff as well as patients.
* Enjoys interaction with people
* Experience of delivering excellent customer service and communication skills and telephone manner
* Empathetic, friendly and caring * Working knowledge of NHS Dentistry preferably Dental nursing Qualifications
* Diligent, proactive and always one step ahead
* Good computer skills
* Good working knowledge of what it takes to be a compliant CQC and NHS and Private practice
* Have experience in private practice or a knowledge of what it involves, and where dentistry is going
* Strong business / managerial skills / marketing.
* Looking for new challenge with a long-term outlook
* Well presented, reliable , supportive & professional.
Flexible hours, immediate start date and good benefits - please send your cv today for further details.