We have a fantastic opportunity to become a Children's Deputy Manager!
- Do you have experience in residential childcare?
- Do you have supervisory experience within care?
- Do you have a Level 3 qualification in children and young people?
If these apply to you, we would love to hear from you!
Deputy Manager within a residential setting, supporting vulnerable children with a range of needs, which may include challenging behaviours and mental health needs.
You will support a team of staff who are providing support to children transitioning between services. You will support them in a holistic way with a range of therapeutic activities, including taking them out and about to do fun activities in the local area. You will also provide emotional support and will help provide a stable and nurturing environment.
- You will need to be able to demonstrate a good understanding of the needs of children who may have had a traumatic upbringing or be going through an unstable time in their lives
- You must have some experience of working with children in a residential setting and knowledge of relevant legislation multi-disciplinary working
- Driver with full, manual driving licence
- Prepared to work some unsociable hours if needed (on-call rota)
Contract / Terms:
- £25,000 - £27,000 earning potential
- 37 hours P/W
- On-call rota
- New residential service within an expanding organisation
- Career progression & opportunities
- 5.6 Weeks of annual leave
- Funding & training in NVQ Child Care
- Pension Scheme
- Extremely competitive salary & benefits
- Reward incentives for attendance & long service
For more information on the role or to apply please call Celine at BS Social Care (0117 948 6300) or email your CV with the job reference number to celine.deglos @ bssocialcare.co.uk or click on Apply.
Thank you and good luck with your job search!