Here at BS Social Care we have a fantastic opportunity for a Deputy Manager!
Are you a Team Leader looking to step up in to your first Deputy role? Or Deputy Manager looking for a new and exciting challenge? If so then, this is the role for you!
Our client is a highly reputable, well established National organisation who provides specialist support for people with Learning Disabilities, Mental Health needs, Autism and Acquired Brain Injuries. They have a range of services to support people along their care pathway.
This Deputy Manager role is within a Supported Living setting, supporting adults with Learning Disabilities and Mental Health needs.
About the Role:
As a Deputy Manager you will assist the Registered Manager in the day to day management duties including, but not exclusive to, the care of people who are supported, staffing, finance, administration and environment, ensuring compliance with CQC/CSSIW regulations.
- Broad experience of managing people, service and quality within Supported Living setting
- Must have NVQ / QCF in Health and Social Care Level 3 or above and be willing to work towards Level 4
- A high level of personal integrity towards providing a high standard of service
- Excellent time management and organisational skills and the ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Good awareness of CQC legislation, updates, changes and best practice
- A good understanding of commercial principles and practice
This really is a wonderful opportunity to immerse yourself in a friendly team and to know that your work is important and meaningful! With this role, you can really make a difference to people`s lives.
If you think is the role for you please apply